12.27.2010

baby's 1st Christmas







What a magical Christmas. Another moment in life that is completely different now with a child and so much better. She absolutely enjoyed all of it... and of course, she got spoiled rotten. 

Chris and I got to both pick out a present for her. I was practical for me: a shopping cart cover for her to sit in. Chris picked out a loud baby keyboard. Fabulous. Now I get to listen to that all day because she loves it. 


I always get so excited for Christmas, then I can't wait for it to be over. Now it is over and seems like it went by too fast. 


Time to start thinking of New Years resolutions...

2 comments:

NikkiDarlin' said...

She looks adorable. Christmas is totally different now with a child. You no longer think about what you want, you think about what you're going to get her.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

 
Blog Design by Alt Coast.