4.19.2011

afternoon tea party

I recently threw a shower for a couple's upcoming nuptials. The two LOVE dessert, so I did a spring dessert tea party for a rainy Saturday afternoon. 



The dessert tower I made from leftover Costco boxes and spring wrapping paper from Pier One.

I made these fun cupcake labels from stir sticks that I broke in half and then scrapbook stickers that said fun wedding things.

Topper: I found this "K" wine stopper (couple's last name initial) at Ross for $3.99. What a great topper and then gift for the couple! Another good idea is to use this as a cake centerpiece. Just stick it in the middle.

3 comments:

Erin said...

thanks for your sweet comment! i love your blog- it's adorable!

xo
Erin
pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

What a great idea - I'm a new follower!
nicoleinthemaking.blogspot.com

Darlin' Mama said...

Wow that looks so awesome!!! Great Job.

 
Blog Design by Alt Coast.