5.03.2011

25 and better than ever

I spent the last two days celebrating my twenty-fifth birthday. Other than the "birthday drink" that definitely made me feel old the next morning, I feel better than ever. 

At twenty-five, I've accomplished all the things I really wanted out of life and have been blessed with more. At twenty-five, I've got the most incredible husband, a beautiful daughter, a nice home, the most amazing friends and a strong faith guiding me every day. 

I am in pretty much the best shape of my life, feel happier than ever and really lucky. 

So, I don't mind the big 25. To 25 more!

2 comments:

Darlin' Mama said...

That's awesome. Those "birthday drinks" can make anyone feel old. LOL. Hope this year is awesome for you.

Rosann said...

Happy Birthday! :) Oh...to be 25 again... lucky girl!

Rosann
http://www.christiansupermom.com/

 
Blog Design by Alt Coast.