6.03.2011

fashion friday

I can't believe it- it is Friday again! As I wait for the sun to come out, here is a little baby fashion & momma fashion.

My favorite color pair this summer: navy & hot pink.

The blue is such a rich, cool color and there is nothing like spicing up the night with something hot pink for outfits, backyard decor or a party. 

This outfit is from Target: my favorite! I love these high wasted sailor shorts and blue ruffled tank. Hair clip is from H&M.

For momma: Light, summer cardigan from Old Navy $6.99



Pool party thanks to Tastefully Entertaining

I recently picked up this London Times dress at Ross for $19.99
Also a Ross find. $6.99 baby Ralph Lauren Polo dress & shoes $12.99

I've always been a fan of Victoria's Secret line of clothing. You can get almost anything in navy or hot pink
Victoria's Secret $35.50

Victoria's Secret clearance dress $24.99
Can't decide which one I like better!


4 comments:

Teenage Bride said...

great choices. I love summer dresses!

Miranda said...

Oh my, those shorts on baby are to die for! I need to check my Target again, we literally just went a couple of days ago to search for shorts.

Missie said...

The Victoria Secret dresses are so cute!

Aimee said...

Love that cardigan from old navy! Great pics! And I bet that Ralph Lauren shoes and dress will look so adorable on your baby!

 
Blog Design by Alt Coast.