6.24.2011

fashion friday

flower power
Adding a summer flower really spices things up. We made this one for my sister from the Dollar Tree. About 6 flowers came on one stem, so you can make a bunch. Click here for how-to
baby bonnet
Target waterproof, light bonnet $6.99


not momma pants anymore

I've always loved high-waisted shorts, but this summer they are the only shorts I want. They accentuate the waist and are more comfortable. Plus, you can easily dress them up for cocktail hour or play them down for beach time.

My sister in American Eagle shorts

2 comments:

Rosann said...

Ok I'm loving the sunflower in the hair look! I wonder if I can pull it off without feeling like a 12 year old though. Seriously, I love the look. Very summery. Very fun. But so not me. Or could it be? I think I'm going to have to give this one a try. I know if nothing else, my little girls will love seeing mommy with a big ol' flower in her hair! :)

Blessings,
Rosann
http://www.christiansupermom.com/

valncami said...

That little baby is adorable!
Love highwaisted shorts too:)

We just wanted you to know we moved our blog to a new address
http://abutterflybyday.com/

We hope you will come by to visit us, and hopefully continue to
follow through Bloglovin or RSS.

XX
Valerie and Camilla
abutterflybyday.com

 
Blog Design by Alt Coast.