6.13.2011

update

Wow! Where has the time gone? It has been a busy last few days finishing up projects and preparing for our little girls first birthday next weekend.

I can't believe it has been a year. It really makes me emotional.

Anyway, friends, here is a catch up on what we've been up to at the ABC household.

My mom came into town last week to bring a truckload of party supplies. Audrey had a great time with her Grammie and loves the new chair that she bought her.

My amazing husband who never stops working has been putting together a pergola for our deck. I love that I can simply show him a photo and he can build it. Thanks hunny! 




Our garden is also in full bloom. We got handfuls of strawberries this weekend. Audrey all of the sudden is obsessed with them. 

Beer hops

Chris has also been brewing away, getting stocked up for summer. Audrey's party beer is a raspberry ruby he named, Audrey's Ruby Slippers. How cute is that!?


While Chris and a friend finished up the pergola Saturday, my very own Martha Stewart, Terra, came over to craft with me (or maybe more like for me). That girl can go, go, go.

I've got the ambition to be a crafter, but I lose patience very quickly. Thankfully, once I lost it, Terra was still going strong, finishing up some darling decor items for the big party. Thank you Terra!!

All the rest of the decor will be shared next week!
 There is an update. This week is going to be crazy getting my house prepared for the weekend!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

The deck looks lovely and I bet a lot of fun and relaxing times will be had soon! Happy Birthday to your little one. Time sure does fly by.

Nikki Darlin' ( Darlin' Mama ) said...

wow I love that you're growing hops. I have to tell my hubs about this when he gets home. He might wanna grow some too LOL.

Ashley said...

I love that pergola! We always wanted one but don't have the patience to build it. xo

 
Blog Design by Alt Coast.